Friday, December 23, 2011

Deck Out Your Nails in Holly! (Last Minute Holly Leaves Nail Design)


Don't have any ideas for your holiday mani? MakeupANNimal GOTCHUUUUU. Watch my latest video on how to create your own holly leaf nail art.

 My nails with the design. My fingers are wrapped around a cute little present shaped ornament!

Products used:

Seche Clear Base Coat
China Glaze - "White on White" as a base color (cream finish white)
O.P.I. - "Stars in My Eyes" overlaid on top of the base color (sheer gray with fine silver glitter) on all nails except the ring finger.
China Glaze - "Emerald Sparkle" (sparkly emerald green, I think from a Wizard of Oz collection)
L.A. Girl Flare - A no name sparkly red.
Seche Vite Top Coat

Tools:
Plastic shopping bag to put nail polish on.
Toothpick for designs
Standard pin for dotting.

I've had quite a few compliments from people that have noticed and the China Glaze is holding up very well despite the dinging up I put it through at work. Only my index finger has chipped badly so far after three days.

No comments :

Post a Comment